Computer Security (Networks & Data)
Come and take part in our experience in the field, more than 20 years of know-how, long years to defend against hackers?
In a company we deal with a heterogeneous environment: from Windows to linux, from cisco to TP-link, from Apache to IIS.
A Networks and IT Infrastructure Administrator must be able to ensure the security of his data, using know-how and tools
This event is a foretaste for future practical workshops that we plan to do in the field.
- 09:30 to 10:00: Reception of guests.
- 10h00 - 11H20 : What is IT security / networks , the stakes , the difficulties in a heterogeneous environment
- 11h20 - 11h40 : Coffee break and visit of the incubator CREARINA Blida , networking
- 11h40 - 12h30 : Tools , standards, training
- 12h30 - 13h00 : Debate , questions
answers Speaker : M
Berrayah Kamel , expert in computer security and infra IT
Registration open mainly at:
Engineer & TS in IT
Engineer & TS in Telecom.
Anyone experienced in computer science.
Free registration link:
The place: Blida
Just in front of the roundabout of ben Boulaid - Blida in front of the Blida Horse Club (see photos building)
googleMap https://goo.gl/maps/HT45k6eauQ8SAxtt9 Parking Guest available
Indication: Coming from
Algiers pass the entrance of familyShop which is on your right, continues almost 300 M do not take the tunnel, it is just right before the roundabout, you find the entrance to the car park under the building (see photo), the building is right in front of the Blida Horse Club
Call: 07 96 51 59 51 / 0549 31 17 58
Covid-19 related devices will be well respected
* An email with your invitation card will be sent to you